How Red Team Operations Harden Your Security
Mitnick Security’s dedicated team of ethical hackers and engineers, the Global Ghost Team™, works to exploit vulnerabilities and gain access to your internal environment. We do this through a series of tactics, techniques and procedures that we have developed over the last thirty years.
Once they have access to the inner workings of your system, the Global Ghost team works to gain administrative privileges and compromise internal accounts. Many clients also identify specific targets for the engagement, such as email exfiltration and sensitive data. Our team pursues these by any means not potentially harmful to the environment or explicitly stated as off-limits.
How Do Red Team Engagements Compare to Penetration Testing?
Unlike a penetration test where the aim is to find as many security gaps as possible, red team operations only require one way into the client's digital environment, like a real threat actor would through a phish or a vulnerable web application.
Red team engagements are highly recommended for mature security environments of companies already regularly engaged in penetration testing and strategically strengthening defenses over time.
Engage Mitnick Security Consulting’s Red Team Testing to:
- Test the current infrastructure for any gaps that attackers may exploit
- Improve training for your security team
- Increase end-user information security awareness (if social engineering is in scope)
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your IT security defenses and controls
- Gain insights into those vulnerabilities in order to harden your security
To get started with Red Team Operations, use the form below to contact us.