Thanks for thinking of Kevin Mitnick and Mitnick Security for your proposal, partnership, endeavor or opportunity. (We’re flattered.)
The Mitnick team is always happy to hear from anyone that wants to get in touch about a business venture. And we personally review every request. In fact, we receive inquiries from around the world for reviews, endorsements, product development, joint business efforts, product pitches, channel ideas and more.
If your request fits our business proposal guidelines, the Business Development officer will be in touch with a response to your form submission as soon as possible.
Our Guidelines for Business Proposals and Endorsements
- Mitnick Security is a services company, not an investment company; therefore, Mitnick does not accept proposals to invest Kevin’s or the company’s time or funds into external ventures.
- Mitnick does not make deals that are purely based on future revenue sharing of any external ventures. There are no exceptions.
- Kevin and his team are paid to analyze, consult, and test any claims against products and services. Payments to Mitnick are to be made either in cash or publicly traded securities. Significant payments are made upfront with the remainder to be held in escrow.
- If you are seeking an endorsement from Mitnick or wish to use Kevin’s name or a Mitnick brand, your product, service, and possibly even your corporate structure (depending on your security claims) must be tested according to Mitnick Security’s rigorous specifications, which may include ongoing requirements and will include remediation of security vulnerabilities.
- After completion of a successful testing program, endorsements are more flexible in how they can be remunerated.
- We do not participate in any RFP process.
- We no longer offer any reseller programs.
For more information about business development opportunities with Kevin and KnowBe4, learn more in this article and the popular video about the creation and history KnowBe4 below.