Infosecurity North America Unveils Speaker Roster Featuring 30+ CISOs for Its Event Keynote Program
Infosecurity Group, the global knowledge hub for the information security community, today unveiled its roster of 30+ CISO speakers confirmed for this year’s Infosecurity North America Expo and Conference keynote program. Alongside Kevin Mitnick -- world renowned hacker-turned-consultant -- and once target of the FBI’s Most Wanted list, leading headline keynote presentation duties, speakers will address prevalent themes for CISOs operating across a variety of industry verticals over the course of the event, which will be held on November 14 - 15 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City.
In addition to holding keynote talks, participating CISOs will also take part in a series of presentations and interactive panel discussions to address trending topics in industries such as finance, healthcare, media, publishing, technology, education, communications and the public sector. Debates will tackle concepts ranging from security in the cloud and IoT to the changing role of CISOs and tactics for keeping up with regulatory oversight and compliance.
“This year, we once again have the privilege of bringing together a collection of some of the most knowledgeable CISOs in the country under one roof,” said John Hyde, Exhibition Director. “We’ve taken great care to assemble a curated line-up of immersive panel discussions, exhibitions and presentations with the sole mission of encouraging discourse about today’s most prevailing security trends that CISOs are tackling everyday within their respective industries.”
Some notable presentations and panel discussions slated to take place at this year’s event are:
- Developing an Innovative Cyber Defense Approach -- Dave Hogue, Technical Director, NSA’s Cybersecurity Threat Operations Center (NCTOC)
- Two Points of View: Third Party Risk Management: Implementing Robust Third-Party Assessment, Testing & On-Going Management that Complies with New Regulations & Proactively Identifies Risks -- Frank Roppelt, Senior Manager, Security Policy and Vendor Risk, TD Ameritrade and Michael Beck, Head of Global Supplier Insurance, Barclays
- Securing the Workforce: Building, Maintaining & Measuring an Effective Security Awareness Program to Drive a Company-wide Responsibility for Security -- Marina Spyrou, SVP‚ Global Security, Nielsen Company, John Whiting, CISO, DDB Worldwide, Matt Nappi, AVP & CISO, Stony Brook University and Chris Budd, IP Specialist CISO Americas, Deutsche Bank
- Security in the Cloud: Developing an Effective Governance Strategy for the Evolving Cloud Environment -- Thien La, VP, CISO, Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Matt McKeever, CISO, LexisNexis Legal and Professional and John McCaffrey, CIO, Westchester County; Moderated by: John Pescatore, Director, Emerging Security Trends, SANS Institute
- The Changing Role of the CISO: Balancing the Competing Requirements of IT, Security, Innovation & Compliance to Optimize Business Performance & Shareholder Value -- Bernadette Gleason, VP BISO, Citi, Randle Henry, Director, Information Security & CISO, Macmillan Learning, Derek Vadala, CISO, Moody’s and Ben Harris, VP, Policy/Compliance & CISO, Rakuten Marketing; Moderated by: Martin Gomberg, Author, CISO Redefined
- Two Points of View: Collaboration & Disclosure: Balancing Openness About Cybersecurity with Managing Risk & Reputation -- Andrew Conte, AVP Security Leadership Team, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America and James O'Shea, Head of Reengineering, Cybersecurity & IT Infrastructure, RBC Capital Markets
More information including how to register for the event can be found at: http://www.infosecuritynorthamerica.com.
Register now to secure your place at the http://www.infosecuritynorthamerica.com/register/
About Infosecurity Group
With 23 years of experience in providing year-round education and networking opportunities for visitors, solution-providers and thought-leaders alike, the Infosecurity Group looks to bring the global infosecurity community together in person, in print and online. Featuring the award-winning Infosecurity Magazine as well as 8 established events all around the globe, our purpose is to help you find “everyone and everything you need to know about information security.”
To view the original article and to read other current Press Releases, please refer to the source.
Source: CISION PRWeb