10 Fascinating Things About Schneider Electric's Global Head of Artificial Intelligence And Enterprise Mobility
Simon Hardy-Bistagne is the Global Head of Artificial Intelligence and Enterprise Mobility for Schneider Electric. In his current role, he is seeing the growth in mobile usage and end user satisfaction steadily growing. He recently took the time to answer some questions in Enterprise Mobility Exchange's Member Spotlight.
- What is the best technology ever invented? The microprocessor.
- My favorite free time activity is: What’s free time again? When I get some, it’s spending time in the countryside with my family.
- If I could be anything I would be: Retired and enjoying home and family life.
- The most enjoyable part of my job is: Seeing the growth in mobile usage and end user satisfaction steadily growing.
- The fad or trend I hope comes back: Top Gun style 80’s fashion…Aviators, vests….forever cool.
- Most irrational fear: Lack of a good internet connection.
- Last book I read: "The Art of Invisibility" by Kevin Mitnick.
For the rest of the list please refer to the source.
Source: Enterprise Mobility