Cyber security pros and the world's most famous hacker Kevin Mitnick kicked-off the Infosecurity North America Expo and Conference Opening Day Wednesday at New York's Jacob Javits Convention Center. Spearheaded by the Infosecurity Group, the global knowledge hub for the information security community, Infosecurity North America is one of the foremost events on the cybersecurity industry calendar.
Day One highlights include:
- Former hacker turned cyber security author and consultant Kevin Mitnick took the stage for a live hacking demo and keynote speech.
- Tech reporters from the Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Bloomberg, CBC and more covered Day One's full slate of activities.
- Cybersecurity pros and enthusiasts took part in the on-site Hackathon.
- Attendees gleaned insights on topics ranging from securing robots to securing nuclear secrets in the eleven presentations on the Tech Talks stage.
- Over 25 speaking sessions happening throughout the day.
"Today was a stellar kickoff to InfoSecurity North America 2018, said Exhibition Director John Hyde. "From the keynotes to the exhibitors, we couldn't be more pleased with how Day One was received, so we're looking forward to what Day Two has in store."
For more information – including photos from Day One – please visit here: http://www.infosecuritynorthamerica.com.
About InfoSecurity Group
With over 23 years of experience in providing year-round education and networking opportunities for visitors, solution-providers and thought-leaders alike, the Infosecurity Group looks to bring the global infosecurity community together in person, in print and online. Featuring the award-winning Infosecurity Magazine as well as 8 established events all around the globe, our purpose is to help you find "everyone and everything you need to know about information security".
To view this article and other great financial news items, refer to the source.