Mitnick In The News
SEE LIVE: Meet The World’s Most Famous Hacker: Kevin Mitnick
Kevin Mitnick is perhaps best known as the hacker who made it onto the FBI’s Most Wanted List for breaking into the computer systems of multiple government agencies and over 40 major corporations.
Mitnick was a fugitive for four years, and after getting caught was put on trial and sentenced to five years in a federal prison, including a year in solitary confinement.
Since leaving prison, Mitnick has changed tack. He still hacks, but now works as a whitehat hacker whose consultancy firm helps clients find the vulnerabilities in their systems so that cyber-criminals don’t find them first.
- The World’s most famous Hacker, Kevin Mitnick, has agreed to attend Cyber Incursion as our guest speaker and will be delivering a keynote address in The City of London for the first time
- This affords delegates a unique opportunity to receive insight and understand the mindset of a Hacker and how organisations can improve their cyber awareness through better understanding of the risks associated with Social Engineering and Internal Risk Management.
- We will also explore ways in which the UK can help fill the skills gap in the cyber-security marketplace.
- Will help you improve your current strategies, regarding both cyber and physical security.
- Gain educational awareness
Register at www.cyberincursion.com
- Kevin Mitnick, Mitnick Security Consulting
- Prof. Michael Mainelli, Z/Yen
- Ken Munro, Pen Test Partners
- Lotem Guy, Cybereason
- Gary Brailsford-Hart, City of London Police
- Josh Mitchell, Nuix
Platinum sponsors: Cybereason; Nuix, Pen Test Partners, Z/Yen
Gold sponsors: Armour Communications; Crealogix; Darktrace; Digital Shadows; FireEye; Nutanix; ONI; Tempest; UKGDPR
Media sponsor: TechMarketView
Supported by: The Technium GlobalKevin Mitnick is perhaps best known as the hacker who made it onto the FBI’s Most Wanted List for breaking into the computer systems of multiple government agencies and over 40 major
To refer to this original announcement and other conference news, please refer to the source.