Mitnick's Absolute Zero-Day™ Exploit Exchange
When there can only be one:
Exclusive Premium Exploits and Escrow Services
What is a Zero-day?
Zero-day exploits target zero-day vulnerabilities. Zero-day vulnerabilities are those for which no official patch has been released by the vendor. This means that no days (zero days) have elapsed between the time the vulnerability was discovered and the time an official patch was made available. Therefore, the administrators have had zero days to fix the flaw. It ceases to be a zero day once a fix is available.
Welcome to Our Exploit Exchange
Mitnick’s Absolute Zero-Day™ Exploit Exchange is an exclusive brokerage service through which you can buy and sell zero-day exploits. Due to Mitnick Security’s unique positioning among security researchers and the hacker community, we are able to offer a specialized brokering service by connecting discerning government and corporate buyers with senior security researchers and exploit developers.
Mitnick specializes in only EXCLUSIVE, AKA “absolute,” zero-day exploits. We also provide custom penetration techniques and countermeasures that are researched, developed, and tailor-made to your specifications. Zero-day exploits may be purchased through a private auction or via direct purchase through our premium services.
IMPORTANT NOTICES: To be either a buyer or a seller of zero-day exploits through Absolute Zero-Day™, please understand the following:
- This is not an open online forum in which anybody can buy and sell. It is a closed, referral network.
- We develop trust relationships and establish loyalty with our buyers and sellers to provide the safest platform for exploit exchange.
- Both buyers and sellers will be qualified. If we don’t know you, you will be charged fees to qualify to join, which will be set at our discretion.
- We will not contravene any laws or trade restrictions under the laws of the United States of America.
UNDERSTANDING THE TYPE OF EXPLOITS WE BROKER:
We only deal with premium exploits. If you were to use the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) as a guide, your exploit would be:
- A CVSS of 8 or greater
- Wide software distribution
- Value of $100,000 USD+
BUY ZERO-DAY EXPLOITS
Mitnick’s Absolute Zero-Day™ Exploit Exchange for Buyers
Are you tired of weak or fake zero-day exploits?
Mitnick’s Absolute Zero-Day™ Exploit Exchange is an exclusive club of buyers and researchers that focuses only on premium, legitimate exploits.
As a prospective buyer, you must request access to the Absolute Zero-Day™ Exploit Exchange. Upon approval, you will be able to connect with our team to communicate your needs. This is not an online portal; this is a premium network.
IT’S A SIMPLE SERVICE.
You will be notified when our sellers provide suitable zero-day exploits that match your specifications as they become available. When you purchase an exploit, your money will be held in escrow according to the individual deal.
IT'S "ABSOLUTELY" THE BEST:
- REAL EXPLOITS: Funds will not be paid to the seller until the legitimacy of the exploit has been verified
- EXCLUSIVE KNOWLEDGE: Funds may be released over time using our ABSOLUTE “X” program
- FIRST KNOWLEDGE: Funds may be released over time using our ABSOLUTE “Z” program
BUYER PREMIUM SERVICES
BUYERS SIGN UP HERE
Please note: If we do not know you, fees will include, but are not limited to, an upfront, nonrefundable payment of $500, up to and including travel costs and expenses for you or our representatives as well as investigations and reference checks. These added checks help ensure the compliance for and the operation of the exchange.
SELL ZERO-DAY EXPLOITS
Absolute Zero-Day™ for Developers and Researchers
Are you not getting the most, for your best work?
Mitnick’s Absolute Zero-Day™ Exploit Exchange welcomes expert security professionals and researchers. If you are a researcher with a rare talent, you belong with us. We provide the premium buyers and high-end project requests you desire.
Upon approval of your qualifications, we will accept your zero-day exploit submissions. We will offer you privacy (your details will remain confidential), and we will simultaneously expose your exploits to top-paying government and corporate buyers. You can be assured of timely payment upon purchase of your zero-day exploit. Your money will be safe in our escrow until successful validation and other deal terms are met. We realize the efforts you have put into research, and we will make sure you are appropriately rewarded.
When you have discovered or developed a zero-day exploit, you will be asked to describe the following points relevant to the exploit: the product or service that is affected by the exploit, the level and type of access gained to the vulnerable product or service, the value and popularity of the product or service affected, whether success of the exploit depends on “user intervention,” and whether the targeted vulnerability is present in default configurations of the product.
Understanding the Premium Model
The following checks and balances help drive premium prices for your offerings and have helped to virtually eliminate disputes. Due to our exclusivity and to provide the assurances that premium buyers demand, the following may or may not be required:
- Qualification Fees – If you do not have an established relationship or reputation with the company, fees will include but are not limited to an upfront, nonrefundable payment of $500, up to and including travel costs and expenses for you or our representatives along with investigations and reference checks.
- Funds in Escrow for Verification – Funds are held in escrow until our qualified buyer, Mitnick Security, or both have verified the validity of the exploit.
- Funds in Escrow for Timed Release and Exclusive Purchases – Exploits purchased under the ABSOLUTE “X” or ABSOLUTE “Z” programs may require that funds be held in escrow for a certain amount of time or over a certain period depending on the nature of the deal.
- Our Selling Fees – Due to the premium nature of our service, each transaction is different, and we have to consider the financial carrying costs for financial escrow, legal services, verification (if required), and insurance, to name a few. We add fees to the buyer proposal, which are invisible to you in the process. What you want is what you get.
- Proposals and Acceptance – Once a buyer presents us with an offer to buy your exploit, we will create a proposal for its sale, which is then passed to you for evaluation. The zero-day exploit remains your exclusive property until you formally accept the proposal. When the proposal is accepted, the buyer will pay the agreed-upon amount to Mitnick Security to be placed into an escrow service. You will then give the buyer exclusive access to the exploit using a transfer process to be defined by Mitnick.
SELLERS SIGN UP HERE
Mitnick’s Absolute Zero-Day™ Exploit Exchange is dedicated to providing a premium, private, and effective service that matches our buyers’ unique needs with our researchers’ elite capabilities to facilitate a smooth, hassle-free exploit exchange.